I’m a post-doctoral researcher at the University of Melbourne. My current projects and research interests include:
– The role and influence of informative Bayesian priors in ecology;
– Imperfect detectability and minimum survey effort requirements;
– Using science to inform robust environmental policy, impact assessment and decision-making;
– Adaptive management for native grassland restoration;
– Native grassland conservation.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss any of the above!
p: +61 3 9035 8091
f: +61 3 9347 5460